Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 2

So today hasn't been too bad. I had my daughter's birthday party this evening and so that took up some of my evening. Now that I am home, I had a phone call from a friend wanting to know if I was watching "Dancing with the Stars" and went on about how great it was. She was about the third person to ask me that today. Of course, that would have been added to my Season Pass list by tonight... but I keep reminding myself of all of the time it was sucking from my life.

Now the object is to make sure I fill that television time with something worth giving it up. I enjoyed it so much, I am hoping to find something that is better for me and that is equally enjoyable. Something that I can show for that time at the end of the day...

I did have so much more time last night. I researched some online regarding Evolution vs. Creation, picked back up the book, Wicked, and read for a good while.

I have also gotten into the habit of leaving the television on with volume turned down all night on the nights that Adam is at the firestation. I was glad that I slept fine without it.

I did find out on facebook that the Healthcare bill passed. I so missed that one!! So now I am going to find a newpaper at school to pick up and read. My news in the morning didn't happen and I also missed the memo on the snow that was coming down on the way to work - a total surprise to me...

I tried going Vegan last year and it lasted a very long and painful 3 days. My girls are placing bets as to how long this will last. We will see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment